.

Mar 1, 2010

Dictionary Rap...

Posted by Masters |


Dope to see another artist with the same mentality that i have. Prince Ea definitely has some interesting things to say in this video. There is a mindset that I personally feel is attacking young people and leaving them confused and lost.   It's coming from the music. The machine is destroying the positive messages and leaving us with songs that got us calling ourselves stupid and convincing us that knowledge is not something to be cherished and appreciated. Give me Elzhi over Wacka Flocka Flames ANY DAY!!! . Now please don't get it confused I definitely got some wacka flocka flame in the deck, but I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones who has the ability to make the seperation between a word I should follow and a word I shouldn't.

Understand what you stand for and the things that don't fit that standard cannot affect you. Unfortunately alot of people dont yet know what they stand for, and turn to the easily acceptable trend to show them what they should be about.

 As my homie Tona once told me "Some of these rap niggas stand for all the wrong things".

Here is the video I'm speaking of in response to Wacka Flocka Flames comments about "Dictionary Rap"



This was my first introduction to Prince Ea a couple months ago...

0 Comments:

Subscribe