.

Jan 22, 2010

The Pum Pum Game

Posted by Anonymous |




I came up with this wild and innovative game a few years back. As most people make a face of disgust or inevitable doubt when I bring it up everyone soon finds the joy in this game. If you are ever board and need to kill time here is the break down of the rules.

The Pum Pum Game Rule Book:

1. Take any movie title and replace a key word with "pum-pum"
2. A better reversal takes the point. ex. Spiderman - Spider-pumpum will defeat Pumpum-Man.
3. Repeating a title = loss

Here are some of my favorites for your hours of wholesome fun to begin.

1. My Big Fat Greek Pum Pum
2. Charlie and The Chocolate Pum Pum
3. Crouching Tiger Hidden Pum Pum
4. Hunny I Shrunk The Pum Pum
5. Harry Pum Pum: The Sorcer's Stone
6. The Pum Pum Wears Prada
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Pum Pum

well you get the idea...

0 Comments:

Subscribe